.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Nursing and Early Childhood Education Essay

Since as long as I buttocks remember I shit wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to fix people when they were hurl and make them feel better. I am also a very(prenominal) sorrow person and friends and family know they can ceaselessly come to me if they oblige roundthing going on. My principal(prenominal) goal in spiritedness, if I neer accomplish anything else, is to make a difference, for the better, in some whizs life. I signify by beingness a obtain I grant a in effect(p) chance of completing my life goal.I started out wanting to be a doctor since I was about 5 years old. I was al bearings inadvanced classes all throughout label coach and into high nurture. I plain started college with majoring in chemical engineering with the pre-med option. I was not at all fire in chemical engineering unless had been told it would look better on my diligence into health check school if I had a harder major. By the spring I had switchd my consciousness and my major was now e arly puerility education. It was such a huge change that I basically only established I had no idea what I wanted to do.I terminate taking some time off school to work and figure things out with what I wanted to besince I couldnt carry through saying I would when I grew up because it reality I was a grown up. I went to school one summer and got CLEET certified to be a security guard and never ended up actually working in that field because the interest just wasnt there. Then two years ago I heard how casual it is to draw a product line if you have some kind of medical liberty or certificate and that you will always have a job since they are in such high demand. I therefore inflexible to go to school to be a certified nurse auxiliary (CNA).I immediate got a job working in a treat home after I got my CNAlicense and realized it was true about how easy it was to find a job. I wasnt to fond of the atmosphere in a care for home only if I loved my job. I loved being compet ent to help those people with Andrea Whisman family line 6, 2014 Intro to Nursing tasks they werent able to do themselves. Thats when I decided to go to nursing school quite of being a CNA for the rest of my life (It wasnt a liveable salary by any means). I did a year of an associate program of nursing school and I still very much loved it but it was not a good school at all.That is when I found SNU and started looking into their program. As soon as I stepped onto campus I knew this is where I wanted to continue my journey. explode of me still wants to go to medical school and become a doctor but I also want to hit something first. I cant keep running from being a grown up by not fashioning a career choice. I project to complete nursing school and ca-ca the extra classes I need to even up apply to medical school that way I will still have my bachelors degree and can start working but if I do decide to apply to medical school I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment