.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Essay for applaying to the university Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

For applaying to the university - Essay Example I am well-versed in circuits and electronics and enjoy working with items such as resistors, inductors, transistors, and circuits. Computer engineering is another area that I thrive in because of my passion for computers. My background in geometry and calculus should give me an advantage over my peers in the area of mathematics. Algebra is another subject that will help me in my endeavor to becoming an Electrical Engineer. All these subjects will assist me in learning any new concepts that may come up. In addition to my educational knowledge, my life experiences will help me to achieve my goals. I like to meet people from different cultures because it gives me an opportunity to learn something new about the world; I do not claim to know everything that there is to know. In my free time I like to play soccer in order to remain active. I am very excited to hear back from you about my application to your university. I know I can surpass all your

No comments:

Post a Comment